This has been an amazing Christmas. Every year I think the following year cannot be better but it always is. My favorite part of Christmas is seeing my friends and family smile or scream or cry in reaction to their gifts. With all of the amazing gifts that I received, it was hard to choose a favorite. Mark and Bailey gave me an iPod. I am so excited and have been thinking about it and working with it a bit every day. The iPod was not my favorite gift but the note that came with it, and the words engraved on the back.
The note says “After opening your heart to us and showering us with unconditional love we thought you could now rest, close your eyes, open your ears and enjoy some music. Thank you for being an incredible wife and mother.”
The engraving on the back of my iPod says “CCTunes – Hear, Heal, Harmony.”
My family is my true gift. They want the best for me and found an amazing way to give it to me.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago