I am going to pass on the Excedrin PM tonight. I am tired enough that I think I sleep through whatever the Avonex throws at me tonight. At least I won’t have the Excedrin PM hangover tomorrow.
I haven’t posted in almost a week. It’s not that I have writer’s block. I have plenty to say but it’s not all good. Sometimes I think this is a good journal replacement but other times I think I have to be too sensitive to be completely honest. I worry when I share things that are a bit unsettling about my physical or mental condition that it will scare my friends and family. I guess we all have thoughts and feelings that pass and are better left unshared but the purpose of this Blog is to be real about MS and figure out how to keep it quiet or get rid of it. I also don’t write about things sometimes because I think some things are easier to ignore if I don’t write about them. If I write about them, they are very real and really happening.
This blog is for others with MS looking for a connection and for hope. This blog is a place for me to inspire and entertain but also a place that helps me learn and heal. I spend more time thinking about why I am not blogging sometimes than actually blogging. Seems silly!
So, moving forward I will talk more about what is really going on with me. I will acknowledge the symptoms and then move on. I think giving symptoms attention in this way may help me. Maybe I will spend less time talking to myself about it if I can talk to you about it. Or maybe you know a good solution to a problem I may be having.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago