This is a quick update to an earlier entry.
I called Bailey’s teacher to ask her to reconsider her position on Bailey writing a paper about stem cell research. After a little back pedaling (on her part) and a bit of creative negotiating (on my part), she agreed. She will write the paper, limited to two paragraphs this weekend and I will post it next week.
Another quick note – I got a day off this week. I didn’t get a day off from work but a day off from the Avonex hangover. I realized Sunday night that I never placed an order or received a reminder call last week. I was completely out of injections. I called the insurance company and my prescription benefits were transitioned to a new company. They had to set up a new account for me, order a new prescription and could not get anything to me before the end of this week. The neurologist’s office said they don’t recommend skipping but that it wasn’t a big deal under the circumstances.
Because I didn’t have much of an option, I decided to really enjoy the day off. I was so clear minded in comparison and very productive. I thought about how nice it would to stop taking it altogether. And then, I remembered something I had read recently and realized….THE AVONEX IS WORKING!
In my next entry, I will tell you the story that has convinced me that forgetting to order my drugs and skipping my weekly injection means THE AVONEX IS WORKING!
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago