I have been working my way towards a Vegan diet my whole life. I love animals and have never really loved eating any kind of meat. Don’t get me wrong, I have oohed and ahhed over a garlic burger at Cotton Bottom but I could always take it or leave it. I stopped eating red meat completely in July, dropped poultry and pork in September and milk and cheese in October O6. I do still have an occasional egg and some fish (one time a week at the most).
I have been unwilling to drop the egg and fish until about five minutes ago when I discovered….
Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World… This cookbook could change the way I look at a Vegan lifestyle. Now I have a choice! Banana Split Cupcakes instead of Eggs! Chocolate Cupcakes instead of fish!!
I have read about this book in other blogs but didn’t really believe it was real. I just ordered the book from Amazon and plan to start baking as soon as it arrives.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago