I moved my shot night this week to Wednesday because I had a work event to attend Tuesday night. I think this is going to be a permanent change now. I felt better than I have in a long time after a shot. I actually slept the night which never happens!
So, what did I change? I still hydrated all day like I usually do. I went to a 5:30 p.m. spin class and then did my shot around 7:00. I took 1/2 of a Promethazine and went to bed just after 9:00. This morning I could actually open my eyes without wanting to cry. I had my usual headache although not as severe and no nausea. I took two ibuprofen and had breakfast and felt even better. I really think the spin class made a difference. In the past I have taken a whole Promethazine and it was too much. I felt really groggy the day after. 1/2 a pill was the answer.
My headache did stick around today. I had a doctor visit for some blood work and asked him about treating this weekly headache. He suggested 400 mg. of Ibuprofen + 400 or 500 mg. of tylenol along with 4 oz of a Coke or caffeinated soda. I am going to try it next week and see if it helps.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago