This morning I woke up to snow covered trees and about 7 inches of the white fluffy stuff in the yard with more falling from the sky. I was immediately ten years old again wishing for a snow day. Bailey was still asleep when I turned the news on looking for school cancellations. There was a winter storm warning in effect until 5pm and snow still falling but not one cancellation. It was business as usual here in Utah.
Since we moved here almost three years ago, Bailey has not had a snow day. They never cancel school! Children deserve snow days….
And so do their moms!
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 8 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 8 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 8 years ago