What’s worse than a drug induced hangover?
A drug induced hangover and getting a flat tire! I was driving from an appointment to pick up Bailey at school and someone started honking their horn and waving at me to roll down my window. I did and the other driver said, “Your tire is really flat!” Super! So not what I needed today!
What’s better than a really good looking husband?
A really good looking husband who leaves work to rescue his wife! Mark met me at Bailey’s school and changed the tire for me. He started to explain what he was doing as he was changing the tire and showing me where all the tools and things were. Then, he saw the blank look in my eyes and decided it probably wasn’t the best day to teach me to change a tire. He said he would be satisfied if I learned to change my bike tire this year. The car could wait.
Last night I could not get to spin class and I don’t know if that made a difference but I woke up this morning with my usual Avonex pain. It’s almost 6:00 and I still feel pretty crappy. I have had a productive day but can’t wait til tomorrow when I feel better!
So…what’s worse than dealing with a drug induced hangover and a flat tire?
Dealing with a drug induced hangover and a flat tire and finding out that Grey’s Anatomy is a REPEAT!!!
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago