It was hard to go back to work today after such an amazing weekend. I went to Yoga this morning and learned that there are two Ayurvedic Practitioners coming to Salt Lake City in May. I hope to have appointments with both of them. I think it will be interesting to see if they both come up with similar recommendations.
All the spin bikes were full tonight so my legs will get a break. I am signed up for bikes Tuesday and Wednesday and then visit my trainer on Thursday night! I am really looking forward to strength training again. I think it’s another piece of the puzzle. (Yoga, Cardio, Diet, Meditation…..).
Here is more of my 101 list:
1. Take Mark to Disney World or Disneyland
2. Make black bean brownies
3. Attend a wine tasting course
4. Read one book a month not related to MS or health
5. Practice Yoga on a beach
6. Speak at MS Event or Seminar
7. Save $3.00 per day in addition to regular savings
8. Spend $1500 of above savings on something frivolous
9. Donate $1500 of above savings
10. Build a new deck and fence