I may never know if it was an altitude thing or a lack of sleep thing that brought on my latest exacerbation but it is here nonetheless. I talked with the PA at my neurologist today. She recommended steroids. I voiced my concerns and she suggested trying a smaller dose. Instead of three consecutive days, I will only take one dose. It seems like a fair compromise. I felt so bad today that I am open to giving it a try. I do wonder if this is something I could sleep off. If I had the time, I would spend the next two days in bed and see if it helps speed recovery. If anyone has slept off symptoms please let me know.
If the steroids work, I should be on the mend and feeling well in a couple of weeks. I see Dr. Foley the beginning of April so it will be a good time to follow up.
When I picked Bailey up from school yesterday, I told her about my dizziness and ironically, she wrote a paper related to MS that afternoon. Her project was to write about a magic potion. She had to list the ingredients and purpose. Here it is……
My Own Potion
The thing I would try to make a potion for is to cure Multiple Sclerosis. My potion would not have things made by man. I want something that goes with nature.
Cure for MS
1 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Aloe
3 Leaves of Mint (make it tasty)
1 Teaspoon of mold
1 1/4 Cups of corn
1 Leaf of cilantro and rosemary
3 Tablespoons of tree sap
Take this once a month for three months. This is for all types of MS.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 8 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 8 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 8 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 8 years ago