I’ve decided that this is not a good time for a cleanse. As little energy as I have, I can’t compromise it further. At first I was disappointed for my lack of discipline but now I see it as a smart decision. My vertigo is getting better but my strength and energy dwindle all day long. Every morning I feel like things are better like I recharged over night but I only feel well for about a half hour. By noon, I feel like my body is literally disappearing. My legs and arms don’t go completely numb but there is definitely a lack of sensation. I took the steroids a week ago so I am hoping that things turn around soon.
The good news is that I did not have major mood swings after this last Solumedrol infusion. I had one day where I felt kind of down, but knowing what to expect helped. I think the one day infusion was easier on my system than the three days, I just hope it is as effective in treating my symptoms.
More good news – I did my Avonex injection tonight with no bleeding or bruising!
I see Dr. Foley (awesome neurologist) on Tuesday to talk about Tysabri and follow up on my latest slip.
More 100 in 1001
56. No computer, ipod or TV for one weekend
57. Keep an Orchid in the bedroom for six months
58. Grow something edible
59. Download a movie or TV show to Ipod
60. Attend a free outdoor concert
61. Spend the day at the movie theatre seeing at least three movies
62. Don’t talk for a whole day
63. Sell something on ebay
64. Buy all new lingerie
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 8 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 8 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 8 years ago