I am feeling better! I am still feeling vertigo in small spaces and when I am off the ground floor of most buildings. I still don’t have full strength or balance but I can tell that I am on the mend. I am going on vacation Thursday and as much as I have to do at work between now and then, I am not going to push myself. I have two deadlines falling while I am on vacation. My initial plan was to meet goals before I left but with my recent set back, I rethought things and decided to do as much as I could without killing myself before I leave and then work an hour or two every other day (or less) on vacation.
Tomorrow I meet with Dr. Foley. The main reason for my visit is to see about moving from Avonex to Tysabri. Since I will have his attention I also plan to ask for his opinion about other treatments like LDN, Neurovax, and a few others I have been reading about. I have high hopes for this visit.
Tomorrow night should be an interesting post!
More 101 in 1001
76. See an allergist
77. Learn how to change a bike tire.
78. Nap in a hammock
79. Take a sister’s weekend with sister
80. Take a sister’s weekend with sister in law
81. Take a train trip
82. Go apple picking
83. Try fake eyelashes
84. Stay up late and look for falling stars
85. Institute monthly date night
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago