Mark leaves tomorrow morning for the East Coast. He is riding Saturday in the Martha’s Vineyard MS Ride with Team TLC (Team who Loves Courtney). I am so excited that he has an opportunity not only to raise money for MS research and education but he also gets to have a fun weekend with friends and family. Team TLC is an amazing group of people. They have raised over $3000.00!!! Their goal is $5000.
Go to TeamTLC and see how you can help them reach their goal. I know most of you reading this have already contributed to this or another MS event but think about five or ten more dollars. Give up your daily coffee habit for five days and throw the money towards this great cause, and great group of my loved ones.
For every $25.00 you donate between now and Saturday, I will ride 1K in next years MS ride. . Just email and let me know your contribution. If we can raise an additional $2500, I will ride 100K!!
And to Team TLC….
Anne Marie Appel
from the very bottom of my heart, thank you for doing this for me and for everyone with MS. You help us hope!!
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 8 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 8 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 8 years ago