Team TLC had an amazing weekend and ride on Saturday. They raised $5,500!! I don’t have all the details yet but hope to know more when Mark gets home tonight. Stay tuned for pictures!!
It has been a month since I posted my final 101 in 1001 list. Here is an update of my progress…
2. Make Black Bean Brownies…Recipe
4. Read one book a month not related to MS or health – Read Sisters by Danielle Steel
5. Practice Yoga on a Beach – Almost every morning in Mexico
7. Save $3.00 per day in addition to regular savings – opened a savings account and have deposited $90.00
17. Drink Cava on the Mexican Coast – this was my first task accomplished. See pictures from Mission Accomplished
22. Take Bailey on three mom/daughter weekends – We just got home from our first weekend. We went to Park City and stayed in an amazing mountain home in Deer Valley. We played a two day game of monopoly, watched movies, made vegan nachos, dined out on Main Street and had brunch at the Stein Ericksen Lodge this morning.
37. Learn Spanish – I am researching local schools and online options
44. Buy a webcam with new computer to talk with friends and family – I just bought it today!
49. workout with a trainer for three consecutive months – I started a month ago but need to get more consistent.
50. Consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner – Met at the beginning of the month. See..Do Less, Be More
59. Download a movie or TV show to Ipod – Downloaded one episode of Gray’s Anatomy, bought an itunes season pass to Black Donnolly’s and downloaded one movie.
71. Mother/Daughter Spa Trip with daughter – Bailey and I spent yesterday afternoon at the Mountain Body Day Spa. She had a manicure and pedicure and I had a cranial sacral massage and a pedicure.
84. Stay up late and look for falling stars – Mark and I watched for stars on the beach in Mexico. We will keep trying!
85. Institute monthly date night – April’s Date was dinner for two in Puerto Vallarta at a Thai restaurant. Amazing evening!