All week I have been debating. Shot or no shot. I postponed the Wednesday night injection until Thursday night and then decided to wait until tonight and sleep in tomorrow. This morning, I was feeling so good that I decided not to do the shot.
All day, I kept thinking about my commitment to healing and to disease modification drugs. I also thought about the level of non-compliance that make the statistics of interferons seem so grim. Dr. Foley said to take one month off between Avonex and Tysabri and that is what I am going to do.
I did my injection just before 7:00 p.m. A Friday night injection goes against my policy of better to be sick at work than on the weekend but I have been getting up early every day this week to exercise and I didn’t want this to get in the way.
Only two more to go!
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago