Removing Avonex has really taken a big part of my focus from MS. I didn’t realize how much time I spent thinking about the shot, taking the shot and recovering from the side effects. I still notice my MS “issues” like tingly fingers or eye or nose (yes, I get tingly behind my eye). Sometimes I wake up in the morning and one leg or the other feels a little weak but overall I feel great. I notice the problem and move on and it passes.
I am looking forward to Tysabri in July and also to really getting into shape. I met with a personal trainer/nutritionist last week and am very interested in working with her for 90 days. August – October but prior to that I want to get my eating issues in order. I know that with healthy food, most of my MS symptoms will subside. I don’t eat high quantities of food but lately I feel like I have been eating a lot of sugary or salty foods.
My Mother-in-Law is visiting from Sweden for the month. I usually only see her once a year so I am spending as much time as possible being with her. I love having her nearby. We had dinner tonight at my parent’s house and I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to have such great family and have them all nearby for the moment.
Sorry, I haven’t been blogging much lately. I am busy working and playing and being happy and thankful that things are going so well. More to come…..
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 8 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 8 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 8 years ago