I had no expectations after my first Tysabri Infusion. I was feeling pretty good going in so I couldn’t imagine feeling better. I do feel better. I no longer have my daily MS reminder…..tingling. I think almost every week and sometimes for days on end my feet would tingle, my hands and arms would tingle and even my face would go numb and tingle. I haven’t felt any of that in over two weeks. My mind is also clearer. I feel like I am accomplishing things more efficiently. I guess I can’t know for sure that these are benefits of Tysabri but I think it seems very likely.
I am over my sugar shakes as I have had eleven days of clean eating. I have been to my workout Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 5am and love it. I work hard and feel great when the workout is over! On my off days I am doing some sort of cardio – either walking, hiking or cycling trying to burn a minimum of 500 calories at each workout. I haven’t noticed any big changes in the way my clothes fit but I know the day is coming.
My next Tysabri infusion is a week from tomorrow. I can’t wait for my three month MRI to see some disappearing lesions.
I haven’t been great about reporting on my 101 in 1001 list but here is a quick update. (to see my whole list go to Completed 101 – #75 and for other updates, search the blog for “101”
#4. Read one non-health related book per month. June – Kite Runner, July – Almost finished with Prince of Tides
#7. Save three dollars per day in addition to regular savings – still sticking to it.
#37. Learn Spanish – I am on the way. I just ordered a basic learn to speak Spanish CD from amazon.com.
#49 Workout with a trainer for three consecutive months – I am on week two
#85 Institute monthly date night – Mark and I have been on several dates over the last two months. We went to see two movies…”Knocked Up” and “Oceans 13”. We went to dinner and lunch a few times and have had some alone hikes.
#93 Take Bailey to see her friend in New Hampshire – We are leaving Thursday!!
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago