After a month of feeling crappy, I am finally feeling better. At the same time that I got my virus, my computer got a virus of its own so I have been spending the past two weeks getting it fixed, retrieving lost data and reinstalling everything. Now that I am better and the computer is better, I hope to post with more consistency. I am also posting images on www.fstop2008.blogspot.com again for your viewing pleasure. If I get really ambitious this week, I will put family Christmas pics on my flickr site and other – more family, less artsy stuff.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 3 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 7 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 7 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 7 years ago