It is only 9am and I feel like I have accomplished half a days work.
5:45 am – worked out for 45 minutes.
6:30 – 7:30 – showered, made lunch, cut up melon for Bailey’s breakfast, made a shake for me.
7:40 – dropped Bailey off for the first day of school
7:55 – dropped Guinness off for a day of doggie day care
8:00 – teleconference for Market Research company researching MS and treatment
8:35 – in the office to prepare for 10:00 and 11:00 meetings
9:00 – time for a quick blog entry
Woowee……..can’t wait to see what the rest of the day brings.
- I tweet regularly about minimalism, simple living, and #project333 here: @bemoreithless - Come on over and say hello! 4 years ago
- RT @wegoamanda: My latest blog feature on The Ride Project's @CourtneyCarver and her #MS blog story: http://ning.it/aQLyKG 7 years ago
- RT @MyelinRepairFdn: Congratulations to Scott Johnson for being selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year... h ... 8 years ago
- RT @ThisIsSethsBlog: Seth's Blog: Will you miss them if they leave? (Call for linchpins) http://bit.ly/an0RhP 8 years ago
- RT @thebowenagency: Intro: RuthAnn Bowen, owner of The Bowen Agency PR, helping start ups and small businesses who don't know zip about ... 8 years ago